The endless styles and options of Rosé pairings with food make it the veritable jack of all trades. It is making my mouth water just looking at all these delectable delights! There can be no wrong answer!
So we did a little research into what seemingly are the most favourite pairings from some of the top experts in the field so here you go, eat your heart out, but just make sure to have some delicious Rosé on hand!
- Pink Bubbles, Oysters and French Fries… does life really get any better than this? This really is just one of my guilty pleasures and from a beautiful bottle of bubbles, beach setting and you can really spice it up with this Rosé Mignonette sauce for your amazing Oysters on the half shell, plus some crispy chips… life is just a little slice of heaven.
- Cheese Board– Blue, Cheddar, Camembert… yum! Need some tips about how to put it together or want to become a cheese sommelier, Check out this handy resource from Whitestone Cheese company, they have some of the best cheeses in New Zealand!
- Summer Salads – Anything from beets to Chicken Caesar are the way to go. A personal favourite as it is really seasonal, is the watermelon salad. Try this one from expert Nigella Lawson – Watermelon, Feta, and Black Olive Salad.
- Cheese Toasties – Life shouldn’t be complicated and neither should Rosé. That’s why you should try it with your easy go-to, the ubiquitous cheese toastie. But want to fancy it up and impress your friends? Try this recipe for Triple Decker Baked Italian Cheese Sandwiches.
- BBQ Ribs, Sausies, and Steak– Rosé can handle a mean BBQ and hang with the bros because, hey, they are into #brosé too! With enough acid and flavour, Rosé can handle the spiciest of ribs and the juiciest of sausies! Try out this amazing recipe from New Zealand powerhouse chef, Al Brown. Carolina Style Ribs with Jalepeño Cornbread and Tomatillo Avocado Salsa. Wow, your BBQ will never be the same!