Dare to Pink #sipnzrose Promotion
03-10 February 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Dare to Pink #sipnzrose Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
3. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
4. The “Promoter” is Sip NZ Ltd.
5. The Promotion commences 3 February 2017 at 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 10 February at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
6. Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- who are over the legal drinking age of 18 years,
- who are legal residents of New Zealand,
- who enter the draw accordance with condition 7; and
- who are not employees of the Promoter or participating wineries of the campaign. Their immediate family members are also ineligible to participate.
HOW TO ENTER
7. An Entrant can enter the Promotion by visiting www.facebook.com/sipnzrose or www.instagram.com/sipnzrose (during the Promotion Period). The Entrant needs to follow the instructions on the post to enter the draw.
8. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the individual who is the registered holder of the e-mail account. The Promoter will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries, including without limitation, auto-remailers, are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will result in disqualification.
9. Incomplete entries will be voided ineligible.
10. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of the computer hardware, software, or any combination thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems.
1. There is one daily prize available as stated on the post.
2. The prizes will be drawn randomly during the week of the promotion and the winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email.
3. Should the prize remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by 12 February (NZ time), an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 12 February (NZ time).
4. All valid claims for the prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including (without limitation) personal injury or property damage, suffered as a result of or arising from any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning (or not winning), using or benefiting from the prize.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with any suspension, modification or termination.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
1. Information collected pursuant to the Promotion from entrants will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand, including the Privacy Act. All entrants’ details will only be held for the purposes of this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purposes of processing and conducting the promotion). By entering the promotion the entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
2. Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by [email protected]
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
2. Any costs associated with entering the competition or associated with the use of the prize are the responsibility of the Entrants.
3. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use of the prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
5. Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter.
6. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes a prize-winner’s consent to the Promoter’s use of the prize-winner’s name for: (1) any future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notice; and (2) any disclosure of such information by the Promoter required by law, and it is a condition of entry that in order to claim the prize, prize-winners must agree to execute any necessary consents and releases to effect the foregoing.
7. Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.sipnzrose.com.
8. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
9. These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.